Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stopped at a cruisie park

So I was driving back home from some meetings, and I thought I would stop by a park that has always been cruisie.  I have not stopped there for probably 5 years or more.  I checked on squirt.org, and it seems to still have activity.
This park has a boat ramp, and there is one car parked all the way by the ramp, but the close parking lot is empty.  I pulled in and check my phone just for fun.  Looked at A4A and Squirt.  Continued to read a post on Tumblr and a guy in a cowboy hat pulls up in a white truck. 
He messes around in his car for a long time, and I look over at him and try to see if he will make eye contact.  He looks over several times, but nothing that would seem overly inviting.  He then gets out with a bag of trash and throws it away.  I look at him, and he looks at me. He goes wide, and then goes back in his pickup.  30 seconds later he drives away.  About a minute later, I drive away.  
I really didn’t have a lot of time to do anything, but I thought I would check it out.  it wasn’t too far out of my way, so really nothing lost.  I go back to the same town tomorrow, so maybe I’ll drive back out there.  Probably not, but it will be around noon.  We will see how I feel.
I did rub one out when I got homes.... so there is that.

2 comments:

  1. I've often wondered how one finds the right places to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squirt is the best review site I have seen... Actually will tell you how far you are from the nearest spots. Just like in sales, timing is everything.

      Delete