Friday, May 2, 2014

Sick with a cold

Hey all.  I was out of town for two weeks.  The first week I was in the small town, where i canceled the encounter with a young man because he knew some of the same people I did.  I didn't even get on adam4adam while I was there I was too worried.

I also got a bad cold, and all I did when I got done working is sleep in the hotel.  Well I did enjoy myself once in a while.

The next week I was off to Nashville.  I had a three night there.  I have a high school friend that lives there, so I spent the nights exploring Nashville with him.  It was fun.  the last night we went and ate with his wife, and then went to the honky tonks.  It was a fun night.

I didn't even hook up or even try.  I was still recovering from my cold too.  I did get on adam4adam just to see who was close by, but no one in the same hotel.  One guy did want to come by, but he had no pictures, and "didn't know how" to upload a picture.  I figured that was a bad sign.

Hope everyone is well.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment