Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hook-ups "can" be for me.

I just wrote a post that was titled "Are Hook-ups for me?"  Well apparently some of them are.   I was out of town for a night, and of course I can't stay away from Adam4adam.    I found a hot looking guy that was 10 years younger than me and wanted to get together. He contacted me. The time, and location just worked out.  He came over and was good looking, although he was 20 lbs heavier than his picture, but then join the club.

It was a very good time. We cleaned up in the shower, and spent some quality time kissing and touching. He was quality, and I think that is what I need to look at.  Hook ups are for me if the guy is quality, if not, my hand does the job just fine.

There is a lot on my mind right now. Too much.  Hope you are all well.



2 comments:

  1. quality hookups are few between bad... meets... I don't know why guys lie.... but a good quality meeting...
    Omaha...here.... if you make it out here... let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find the right guy -- key words because that's often difficult -- hookups can be great.

    ReplyDelete