Monday, January 18, 2016

Men's Spas and Adult Bookstores

Someone wanted to know where I go and what phone services I use. I feel I have limited experiences on both, but will tell you what I know.  I do know that if I see a sign on the side of the highway, I tend to get a heart palpation, and have to work really hard to not stop.  I have driven by some and only seen several cars and went by.

Men's Spas and Adult Bookstores.


First, let me just say, you must like group sex and or not be too picky about who sees you naked to go to these.  I have found that most bookstores are a pretty sleazy.  First I don't thing they make much money, or they just prefer not to clean or keep the maintenance up.  Especially if they are in small towns.  I have been to one in South Dakota which was pretty nice as far as arcade type bookstores go, but a lot of them are dark and that makes it very suspect to the cleanliness.  I have found some pretty hot times in them, but you must be able to go with the flow.  Also, make sure if you don't want anyone to know you go, stay away from ones where you may know someone.  I once went to one in the same state I live, and saw someone I knew as I walked in.  I spent the rest of the time, trying to get out without him seeing me anymore.  I'm sure he knows the people working there, and probably checked the cameras and knew it was me.  I have spoke to him since, but he has not said anything about it.




As far as Men's Spas, I have been to the two in Denver, CO several times.  The Denver Swim Club is probably the best for nicer looking guys, but they seem to be a little pickier.  It is a little cleaner too. Mid-town Spa is a little darker, and usually older, and more bear types.  I do find I have about the same amount of fun at either.  The best one I have ever been to is the one in DC.  It is called the Crew Club.  I had a good time there, It is much cleaner then the ones in Denver, but the afternoon I went was pretty slow, although I found some fun.

I have heard about Steamworks in Chicago and it apparently is one of the best in the country, I have never been there, but would love to sometime.  I have a friend who goes, and does not touch any of the guys.  He is really worried about his health, as we all should be. He just enjoys watching and taking in the guys.

Do understand the risks, even blow jobs or kissing can give you something.  HIV is not the only thing out there that can cause you problems.

I will let you know about the particulars about the phone sex services I use next time.


10 comments:

  1. Bookstores? Is it a sex club or the real bookstores that sell books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adult "bookstores" They do not sell books at all, they may sell sex toys, novelties, and videos, but most do not sell books. The difference is that it is really open to the public, and may be against the law to do "things" in them depending on the laws in the area. They are different then a sex club. Usually a club requires a membership (even a one day membership) and this allows the members to do what ever they want. This of course depends on the rules of the club.

      Delete
    2. Wow! that's hot! How I wish I could have been to this so-called bookstores!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog! Thanks to Big Whack Attack! Interesting! Just stole your sauna gif! Hugs Patrick
    Oh! Yes! I do have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you stopped by and commented. I have read/viewed your blog many times, just haven't commented. Hope to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. Not only does it help me in discovering topics, but - look! it helped me find your blog. And, of course, I had to sign up to follow you!
    And, I see you've added Big What Attack to your blog roll. Thank you! I always support those who support me and shall add yours to mine!
    Hugs, bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love seeing what you have to say. Love your blog!

      Delete
  5. So when you walk in to one of these places, do you just feel out the surroundings and try to find the hottest guy in the room to hook up with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do. It is always a balancing act not to be too forward, but making your interest known.

      Delete
  6. Very nice blog, wanted to say hello.
    You should have another entry on this subject, and explain about the arcade booths and glory hole in bookstores..
    Hope all is well,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete