Saturday, March 26, 2016

One night with a hot blogger!

You know, I have been in a place that sex hasn't interested me lately.  But prior to that in December, I had mentioned to one of my favorite bloggers that I would love to meet up with him on the road. So when my first trip didn't quite work, I told him next time.

About a month ago I sent him an e-mail and told him my schedule for my next trip.  He e-mailed back and told me what he could make work.  I plotted out my schedule and made it work.

We agreed on pictures, blogging about it, and protection or not.  We agreed prior to meeting, because that would allow us to concentrate on us being together.  The other interesting fact is that we never talked on the phone.  We e-mailed back and forth.  I think this showed the importance of how we met (reading each others written word.) and how we communicated until we were in each others arms.

Late on a Monday night I was in my sweat pants, watching TV, and I heard a knock on the door.  I went to the door, and opened it to a beautiful, well dressed smiling man.  He walked in, we said hi, and started to kiss and hold each other tight.  His first sentence was, "You were going to be naked."

Well, I didn't have a shirt on, and just sweats, so I quickly pulled down my clothes, and we kept our bodies close, kissing and touching each other.  He pushed me up against the wall and we continued exploring each other.  He had such a nice flat body leaning up against me, I loved the feel.  He eventually took off his shirt, and I undid his pants to took them down and felt his growing cock with my hand.  I was happy.

This man had flown for over two hours, landed at 9:00 local time, and was leaving at 8:00 the next morning.  He was doing this because he wanted to meet me.  Have sex with me.  It made me feel special, a man who is in his late 30's wants to meet an early 50's guy who is slightly over weight.  He wants me.  Knowing this drove my passion.

He pushed me back to the bed, and he stripped off his clothes as he gets on top of me and we continue our passionate kissing and touching.  I could feel his manhood against mine.  I knew that he would take control.  I wanted him too.  I wanted to release to him.  Be there for him.

He knew how to make me feel safe, yet vulnerable.

After we both explored each other, I knew I wanted him.  He knew exactly how to make me his... I begged for him to be inside of me.  I was laying on my stomach. Him pressing his cock against my ass.  I love it like this, but after all or our discussions, I hadn't told him.  He just knew.  Our verbal and non-verbal communication was so erotic.


He is a beautifully caring lover. He knew what I wanted and how I wanted it.  I had not been fucked for months.  I was so tight, I knew we was going to make it hurt.  He told me he didn't care, but his technique was so developed, that as he entered, it felt as if it were meant to be.  I hadn't ejaculated for over a week.  I was so afraid I would cum too quickly and it would be over, but he flipped me over and fucked me as I was on my back. He knew how to make it last.  He fucked me and made me shoot a load that was so satisfying. He called me over and we cuddled.  He knew it wasn't over for the night, but knew we both needed to rest and be naked with each other.

We talked.  We touched and cuddled for the next 45 minutes or so. Exploring each others bodies and minds.  I then offered myself to his hard manhood once more.  He again, made it perfect as he entered from behind.  I then rode him and came again on top of his chest.

After that we talked, cuddled, touched and eventually went to sleep. I rested well.  The next morning, I was awoken by a naked man spooning with me.  To tell you the truth, I was spent, not completely anxious to have sex again, but I knew that he wanted it.  I knew that he deserved to have his cock inside of me one more time.  It was his time.  You see, he had not came all night.  He said he didn't have a problem with it.  But I wanted him to enjoy the feeling of an ejaculation.

This time I rolled on my stomach and he again climbed on top of me.  Entered gently, and started to fuck me.  It was a little uncomfortable, but I was his.  He took several pics, and continued to fuck me hard.  He pounded as I moaned once more.  I could feel him building, as he filled me full of his love juice, and moaned with the sound a man makes as he fills his partner with his bounty.   I loved that I made him feel good.

He laid on top of me with all of his weight.  With his cock still inside.  Making me feel so good.  He slipped out, and I felt his wet cock against my ass, and legs.  It felt so erotic.  We laid there for a while and it was time for him to get ready.

The time was amazing.  The one thing I had wanted to do was to kiss him when I dropped him off at the airport.  I did.  It felt right.

Bruce was one of my best experiences sexually.  It was the right amount of intimate and raw passion.  If you want to read about his perspective, you can do so here.

Neither of us talked about what we would blog.  It was a blind post, so I will be as shocked as you.  There may even be a picture of us there.

5 comments:

  1. good god. you both fucked! that's so hot knowing both of you blogging the same experience you both had together! how i wish i could meet you both! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to meet you! You are a brave soul, and love listening to you.

      Delete
  2. Wow. It's so exciting to hear that my experience matched yours in so many ways. That play with vulnerability. It wasn't something totally conscious but something I just knew and upon reflection what stood out the most. And I kinda wondered I made it up in my head so it's just so nice to read it from another set of eyes and have that powerful experience validated. Yes, what I felt was felt the same way on the other side. Thank you for that. And thank you for that third fuck. I sensed a slight reluctance intermingled with that desire to fuck again but then in the thick of things I didn't feel any resistance at all but pure desire. I felt that desire to get me off and instead of being demanding it was just beautifully giving and that's actually what gave me license to go for it and cum. Pictures to come in my next post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Very interesting the titles were very different, but the experience was the same. I'm nervous about the pictures, but I'm okay put myself out there. And by the way, the third fuck was really hot.

      Delete
  3. I guess if someone wants pictures, they should follow us on tumblr. :)

    ReplyDelete