Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Nothing to see here... Move along.....

Image result for nothing to see hereNo, really.... there is nothing to see.  Life has been pretty boring here.  Not to excited to masturbate, and sex with a random creepy old guy in a glory hole just doesn't seem appealing to me right now.  I have been working and making things work around the house.  My daughter is at home for the summer, and so life will be very boring.
So...  not much to see here, but I thought I would touch base.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for touching base. Maybe things will liven up this summer....you never know what is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. But likely nothing will. Which is okay.

      Delete
  2. Our lives don't follow a set of circumstances which we can control. We live as things occur. Enjoy the summer with your daughter - these are times which cannot be replaced. Your cock will be there when you are ready....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My cock is always there, and I always have my prescription if I need it.

      Delete
  3. I have had those days where life just gets really boring. Going through the cycle of life haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon... Ohhh the cycle of life. I know it too well.

      Delete
  4. Now that summer is over I'm looking to read about your hot encounters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was something to write. I have been so busy, I have done nothing. Sometimes it is two weeks between times I can masturbate... ohhhh my.

      Delete