Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring on the Farm

NOW THIS WOULD MAKE MOWING MORE FUN!
During the spring and summer, mowing and working in the yard take a lot of my time.  During the prime time it takes us about four hours on average a week of mowing time, and this is with a 60" Deck zero turn John Deere.

I was out working all morning, seeding more grass, and picking up limbs from the winter.  I came in and masturbated, will get some lunch and go back out for my mowing time. You know I actually don't mind mowing.  It is a way to clear your head. Listen to some music, and zone out.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. I'd love to have sex out side of garden it's always been my fantasy all along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be hot.... The closest I have ever been was in a park. It is pretty sexy, but it would be better if you didn't have to worry about getting caught.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm with ya on this one. Something really erotic about a cool breeze on your balls as you're getting it on. Well, more erotic than just simply getting it on...

      Delete
    2. The breeze on a naked body is beautiful. I rarely even go shirtless so the breeze on my hairy chest is real nice.

      Delete
  3. That must be a large property!

    Being naked outdoors is wonderful! Nude beaches are super - so much eye candy; but the sense of freedom is what I enjoy about it the most. I used to hike naked, too, and every so often run into another nude hiker. There's something special about being nude in nature - pissing, jacking off, having sex - everything is enhanced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love it, but am very worried about others reactions, so I usually don't hang out naked unless I'm in the house. That is one reason I love to travel alone and get to the hotel room so I can strip and stay that way all evening.

      Delete
  4. When are we going to see a pic of you bent over that mower? Ever ride it naked? Who wants to see pics? I do! I do! lol
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will just have to see about that.

      Delete
  5. Jacking off on mower as it's running is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carl, that would be a nice feeling. What if I would Jack you off while the mower was running. That would be better.

      Delete