Monday, February 9, 2015

Hemorrhoids.... DAMN!!!!

Okay.  This blog is about reality and being gay and married.  So Hemorrhoids.  I have gotten them off and on my whole life.  I remember the first time, and I was NOT have anal sex at the time.  I had them show up about three weeks ago, and final the pain has subsided, but they external part is still there...

I don't tell my wife about them at all.  They always make her made.  I think she believes they come from anal sex, so if I have them she thinks I have been screwing around.  Well I had not had anal sex anywhere close to when these showed up.

I was doing some reading, and they can be irritated by have a cock inside of my ass..... but that is not always the case.

I was really hoping to making sweet love to a cock next week.  It will be my 50th birthday, and wanted to celebrate....

Ohhhh well, I'll have to keep it to something else....

Any thoughts?


4 comments:

  1. Sending you sexy thoughts for the big 50! Regardless, do something special on that day. I know, come to CA and I'll fuck you senseless. Would that do? Have a great day.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, happy birthday, pal........I'd love to leave you a birthday treat and take care of those hemorrhoids.

    ReplyDelete