Monday, September 7, 2015

Next week in the Rockies.

Next week I head to the Rockies for work. I am going to be staying the weekend on the west slope.  I asked my wife to come along for the weekend, but she won't leave the farm.  I'm excited to have some time to myself, but will be wired hanging around the mountains by myself.  I'm going to look up some relatives who are baried over there and take my good camera and take some pictures.

I'm excited about it. I'm hoping to spend some great time in the Montains thinking.

I have looked on a4a in the area and there seems to be some guys out there.  We will see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Keep us posted! :-)
    I've found that Craigslist is still surprisingly good as a traveller...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Are you a poster, or a responder?

      Delete
    2. Usually post. People tend to like the fact that you won't be there long term and that you can host.

      Delete