Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have I fallen off the face of the earth?

Have I fallen off the face of the earth?...... Nope.......   Just Life happening.  I'm in a good place, and maybe that is why I haven't felt the urge to write.  My wife keeps reminding me that she is not very trusting of me though.  I was out of town for a night on business, and she mentioned that it is still hard for her.  I forget that all the time.  I'm living my life, and she is worrying about what I'm doing. 

I know what I'm doing, so I don't think of her getting all uptight unless she says something.  I guess I need to be more aware, and make her feel better. 

I'm not perfect, but I think we have become closer over the last three to four months as well. 

Still just living life, and being happy with my choices. 

Take care all, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment