Thursday, October 16, 2014

Denver...... I need to stop this.... or do I? Hot Sex at Naked Men's Spas

Well I was in Denver again.  I stayed in a different part of town, and close to the second of two Naked Men's Spas in town.  Well I went to the other one.  It was closer and I thought what the hell....

So I went....


It was nicer than the first.  The indoor pool I would have actually went in.   I did get in the hot tub for a while.  The clientele was nicer looking, and in better shape, and actually more open to being approached.  I think that might have been because there were less dark corners to walk around at and more semi private places to play around.   I enjoyed the company of a couple of guys in the open.  Four to be exact.  The first guy was so fucking hot with a beautiful hairy chest.  Then I found several others to play around with.  Then a handsome, thin, 20 something black man crawled up close to me, and started to play with the guy I was messing with.  I thought Hot an orgy. I started sucking him, and he felt my ass, and asked if I wanted to go to a room.  Well of course I said yes.

When we got there, I found that he was very nice.  He said that he didn't like all the guys. His manhood grew.  It was very nice......   I enjoyed him immensely and got to watch it in the mirror of his room.  

so overall a great experience.   I was there about 6:00 to 7:15.... I won't be able to go in November, but will see what is up when the next trip comes along.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time was had by all. Do I think you should stop?? No! Life I short, so go and have a great time.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete