Monday, April 30, 2018

A week out of town is fruitful (fuckful)

I wish I could read peoples minds, and know that people on Adam4Adam are going to be truthful and do what they say they will do.  I'm sure you have all thought that if you have cruised an online "dating" app.   I'm sure people have thought that of me as well.

I spent a week in another Midwest town that ended up being surprisingly open to meeting and I having two encounters, and at least one decent chat.  As I was driving into town, I got a message from a guy, about 4 years older than me.  He was wanting to meet after his flight landed.

His profile didn't mention it, but I could tell he was married and was going to stop before he drove home to the wife.  This was the case, and as I was driving, (I know dangerous.) and he was getting to load his plane me made it a date.  When he landed I gave him the hotel, and when he got to the parking lot I gave him the room number.

He was not the best looking and his face looked worn, but body was decent and I have held off coming all evening until he showed up at about 12:30 am.

He was only into oral.  some kissing, but no but play.  He was a good cock sucker, and I enjoyed him cumming down my throat.  I then masturbated for less then a minute before shooting over my head.  Remember I had played with myself naked all evening, and had taken the big V.

It was good, but was it great.  No.

I started talking to a guy on Wednesday night about 9:30.  I really wanted him, and he sounded so nice, Asian, and younger, and had a great body.   He liked that I was older and I should have pulled the trigger and drove the 15 minutes to his place, but my wife hadn't went to sleep, and I always wait for that because I don't want to be called and caught off guard.  He had a great conversation about life and sex.  We would have grooved, and I should have made sure we could get together the next night.

I didn't because I had been talking to another guy before I even left home, and we had set up a date on Thursday after I got off work.  He didn't tell me he was married, but he was.   This is important because he was in a hurry,  had to leave quickly.

He had a good body and face, and was very passionate.  The only negative was he was a tongue kisser.  You know the type, you go in for a passionate kiss, and the tongue goes in your mouth and won't leave.  It is HUGE, and it sticks in your mouth.  That is not kissing.  It is gross.  But, I got passed that.  We got on the bed and enjoyed some naked touching and then he sucked on me.  I sucked him I could tell he wanted fucked.  I had taken some more V so I but on a condom and started to fuck him.   He kept saying.... "Come on, give me your cum.  Cum Now.   Give it to me."  I told him it would take a while.   Especially in a condom.

I fucked hard, and I was timed.  So I told him I would cum if he fucked me. So I covered up his nice sized cock, and climbed up on him.  I rode that cock, and he came in me(condom) and I finally shot my load on his chest.

It was good, and was satisfying, but was hoping for more time.  He apologized and said he would make sure he had more time next time.  Well, we will see about next time.

I would likely do it if he certified that he was now a good kisser, and that his tongue use was appropriate.

So.... All in all a good time was had.  I got back into the naked man game for a while.

Next week I'm headed to New Orleans by the airport.  I don't expect to have much luck there.   I will likely enjoy my had skills I have developed.

Chat later.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, enjoyed the post about your adventures. I was in New Orleans last year with no action, but found an Adult Book Store not far from airport. The place itself was kinda seedy, but I got a good BJ from a nice, normal-looking guy around my age. There were video booths where action happens. It wasn't ideal, but the cruising is a big turn-on for me and at least I got my rocks off. Good luck. ADAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. I will see what I can make happen.

      Delete
  2. Not play in New Orleans?! What?!
    And you have to have at least a little tongue action during a good make out, no? I swear our tongues dueled that one time...

    As far as reading minds, I think it’s funny but I sometimes just say point blank I’m confused by their intentions. I’m sure it comes off as intense and aggressive but I’m just laying all the cards on the table and calling bullshit when I see it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will play if the opportunity arises. But looking at the one app I use A4A, The choices don’t look very positive. As for the tongue. You’ve used it quite well. But this guy put it in, and it stayed there. It was not pleasurable. Laying the cards on the table is the best policy.

      Delete