Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Be Happy Where YOU Wake up with Every Morning.

I'll tell you.  Christmas keeps me busy. But, that is a good thing.  An idle hand is the devils hand. I always seem to get closer to my wife during the holidays. I think it is a very special time for family.  There is a lot of love and hope in the air. Maybe it is because I get closer to Christ as well.  Christmas has always been special to me and I guess I want to keep it that way.  Christmas used to be a time I went "Shopping" and know one would ask questions.  But I don't do that anymore.  My wife would be really suspicious, and I am trying to keep me and her happy.

It is also a time to reflect.  My wife and I were talking the other day and she said this had been a weird year.  Well I wanted to say they all have been since I told you about being gay 2 1/2 years ago.  But I thought this one was a little calmer.  Not as much other family turmoil.  She asked, "Are you happy where you wake up every morning?" I pretty quickly said, "Yes, I am."  She worries about it alot still.  I think she is afraid I will wake up one morning and say, "I'm not happy. Goodbye."  I don't know what will happen. But for now I am happy where I wake up.

So Merry Christmas everyone! Stay dear to those close to you. Be happy where you wake up. There is love and hope in the air!

Merry Christmas.  Jesus is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment