Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A punch in the stomach


Image result for punch in stomach men
Things are going well, and then I get a punch in the stomach every once in a while. I wanted to get my teeth veneered.  That seems innocent enough, but my wife seems mad when I talk about it.  I get a little upset at her for being mad about it, but then she texts me and tells me that the last time we talked about it was during a bad time.  (I guess it was when I came out to her.)  So I call her, and she says “I think where we are is not good for my mind or my health. Something like this reminds me of our bad place ever day.”  I think she wants out but is too scared to do it, and I don’t want to go through the pain. 

I’m not ready for it, and may never be.  
I hate being in this place, but don’t know how to get out.  Don’t really want to get out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment