Sunday, March 11, 2012

Work is Kicking My Butt

Hey everyone.  I have been so busy with work, I have not had time to attend to my blogs here.  I actually have to blog on my work site as well, and I am behind on that.  Next week I will be in the home office most of the week, so that will help.  Then back to ORLANDO.  Yes the city that started my scary as hell week.  But I will be safe on this trip!!!!!!!  I will be by myself this time, so who knows what kind of trouble I will get in.

Does anyone have any thoughts about what I should go and do while I'm there? Remember I only have from 4:30 till about 10:00 each evening, so most of the park are out because I don't want to pay $85 for a couple hours in a park.

I had an awful feeling in my gut the other night.  My wife and daughter and I went to a nice dinner theater.  The first thing the one actor said was, "I am Jim, and this is my partner RJ."  My stomach dropped, and I thought damn.  Not another gay show.  I had no clue.  But thank God, later on it became apparent that they were talking business partner.  I was so pissed.  So, we had a great evening.  I know my wife caught it as well, she always does.

It is just a weird feeling.

Talk soon everyone. Hope to write in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment